Reserve our community room
Oregon State Credit Union is pleased to offer meeting room space for use by businesses, organizations and government agencies at no charge for permitted uses.
Generally, the community meeting facilities are available for use as follows, unless already reserved:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings, from 6 to 10 p.m. or
- Saturdays, from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The community meeting facilities are located in the Oregon State Credit Union Sunset Operations Center, 4800 SW Research Way, Corvallis, Oregon. The meeting space can accommodate up to 200 people, but can also be divided for use by smaller groups.
Community room one
Community room two
Submit an application
Those interested in using the Oregon State Credit Union Community Room must complete and submit an application before each event (a link to a fillable PDF application is available below on this page).
- Signed applications must be completed and submitted to Oregon State Credit Union at least two (2) weeks in advance.
Oregon State Credit Union reserves the right to deny or approve any request, and/or cancel a reservation and agreement which has been made for any reason at any time. Use of the facility is always subject to Oregon State Credit Union’s absolute right to use the community meeting facilities to meet the normal and emergency operational needs of Oregon State Credit Union.
- Click here to access the Oregon State Credit Union Community Room guidelines for use.
- Click here to access the Oregon State Credit Union Community Room application for use.
Send inquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Go to main navigation