Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Save for retirement with Oregon State Credit Union Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) to help you. Whether you’re planning way ahead or doing catch-up contributions, an IRA can be a good saving option with flexible terms and potential tax advantages.
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRAs
- Coverdell Education Savings Account
Features of IRA savings:
- IRA savings may allow eligible members to make tax-deductible contributions
- Members older than 50 can make an additional $1,000 catch-up contributions
- No monthly fees
- Competitive rates
- Potential Member Merits benefits
Open an IRA
Visit a branch or call 800-732-0173.
Go to main navigation