Frequently asked questions about
Oregon State Credit Union’s new website
Our website is getting a makeover and the new website is now live.
You’ll still be able to log in to online banking to view your accounts, apply for loans, open an account or use our helpful financial education resources. We are always looking for ways to improve our products and services for you, our members. Updating our website will allow for just that: The new site will be more mobile-friendly, have easier-to-find information and help you navigate to what you’re looking for in just a click or two.
The following frequently asked questions (FAQs) may be helpful as you visit and navigate the new website later this month.
Question: How do I log in to online banking on the new website?
- Answer: It’s easy to log in to online banking to access your accounts. The blue ACCOUNT LOGIN button is located at the top of every page on the new website. Just click on the button, enter your member ID and password, then click the orange Login button.
- Answer: If you need to sign up for online banking, click the orange Enroll Now button located next to the Login button.
Question: How do I open an account, apply for a loan, find a branch location or ATM near me, or use the search functionality on the new website?
- Answer: These popular actions are also easy to do on the new website. You just click on the blue buttons next to the LOGIN button located at the top of every page on the new website. These buttons include options to OPEN AN ACCOUNT, APPLY FOR A LOAN, LOCATIONS and SEARCH.
Question: Where can I find Oregon State Credit Union’s routing number?
- Answer: Our routing number is listed on the bottom of every page on our new website. You can also find the routing number in the Personal section of the website. Simply click on the Personal section drop down menu on the top navigation bar of the page you’re on, then select Routing number from the list of menu options.
Question: Will the new website still have financial education resources and tools?
- Answer: Yes! Education is one of our core values, and we believe that everyone benefits from understanding financial basics. The new website will include an extensive Education section, which can be found on the top navigation bar on every page of the site. Explore helpful menu options like educational videos and financial calculators, read our newsletter, learn about careers with Oregon State Credit Union and more.
Question: Where can I find more information about how to sign up for online banking, mobile and text banking, estatements, Visa® card protection and more?
- Answer: Find out more about these services in the Online Services section of the new website. Just click the Online Services option on the top navigation bar, which is located at the top of every page on the website, and select the option from the dropdown menu.
Remember, you can always call us at 800-732-0173 or visit a branch.
Go to main navigation