Prepaid Visa card
Enjoy the benefits of a Prepaid Visa credit card:
Travel — A Prepaid Visa card is safer than cash and especially useful when traveling internationally since regular ATM/debit/credit card transactions may be blocked in some countries due to heightened fraud alerts.
Budgeting — Use a prepaid card as a budget tool with a preset spending limit.
Teens and college students — Load a prepaid card for your child to pay for expenses at home or school. Young people will have the convenience of paying with plastic without the danger of credit card debt.
- Load a Prepaid Visa card with $10 – $2,000.
- Use it for point of sale transactions and ATM access worldwide.
- Enjoy peace of mind with the security of a card that is protected with a PIN and signature.
- Reload up to 30 times during the card term at any branch, online or by calling 800-732-0173.
- Check your balances online or by phone.
- Report lost or stolen cards by calling 866-906-4170.
- Review account service fees.