Careers at Oregon State Credit Union
Find more than a job when you start or expand your career in financial services with Oregon State Credit Union, one of the most respected credit unions in the Northwest.
Integrity is one of Oregon State Credit Union’s values. Watch the video to learn more.
Why work at Oregon State Credit Union
You’ll enjoy the dynamic, supportive culture at Oregon State Credit Union, where we value member service and commitment, teamwork, and respect for others. We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals who possess a high degree of professionalism along with computer, cash handling and interpersonal skills. Are you bilingual? This is a highly preferred skill for our positions.
For eligible employees a full range of benefits is available, including:
- 401(k) retirement plan with amazingly generous credit union match and discretionary contribution
- Incentive bonuses
- Merit increase after only six months of employment
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Premier Members Merits Credit Union perks
- Tax-saving, flexible health insurance spending plans
- Employee assistance program
- Company logo wear allowance
- Wellness and recognition programs
- Zero percent computer loans
- Opportunities for advancement and ongoing training
Our people are exceptional. It starts with our culture, which includes motivation, passion, self-confidence, accountability and more. If you look at the list below and can see yourself working here, we’d like to hear from you.
- Passionate about service to others (see how we give back to our communities)
- Committed to acting with integrity
- Inspired by shared goals
- An individual as well as team contributor
- Known for your collaborative nature and cooperative spirit
- Enthusiastic about change
- Respectful of others
- Self-confident and demonstrate initiative
- Highly accountable for your actions
- Prepared to communicate professionalism through appearance
Beginning with only $25 in a shoe box to becoming one of the Northwest's largest and most respected credit unions with more than 100,000 members, Oregon State Credit Union has an amazing history. Want to learn more? Read about our history and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veterans status, disability or other protected group status.Go to main navigation