Mobile check deposit
Connect to your Oregon State Credit Union accounts and enjoy mobile check deposit plus a variety of shared branching transactions from wherever you are.
Sprig by CO-OP app gives you:
- Free download and use
- 24/7 convenience — deposit checks, manage accounts anytime, anywhere.
- Safety, security — fully encrypted image transmission.
- Time savings — avoid a trip to the branch. No deposit slips to fill out.
On iTunes and Google Play: search for “Sprig by CO-OP”
- After you download the app, enter your username and password
Deposit money anytime, anywhere: just photograph your check
- Choose destination account
- Enter amount of check
- Take photos of the signed check
- Tap “Deposit Check” button
Checks deposited are reviewed for accuracy before showing in your account and usually show within a few hours if submitted before 3 p.m. PST. These deposits will be subject to a five business day hold.
- As of July 1, 2018, all checks deposited through the Sprig mobile app must have the words “Mobile Deposit” or “Sprig Mobile Deposit” included as part of the endorsement on the back. This is now required as part of a new regulatory provision (Reg CC) designed to protect against checks being deposited more than once. Checks deposited without the endorsement will be returned.
App enrollment tips
Before you start your Sprig app enrollment process, make sure you have the information you used to set up your Oregon State Credit Union account. The app requires the information to match exactly. During app enrollment you’ll be asked for:
- Account number
- First and last name
- Phone number