At Oregon State Credit Union, we work hard to protect our members from fraud by developing tools designed to thwart scammers, and by providing helpful fraud protection information that can help members learn how to safeguard personal information.
The best way to keep your information safe is to be knowledgeable and aware.
Learn how to recognize common scams, take action if you think you are a victim of fraud, and learn what you can do to protect your finances from fraud.
- Avoid fraud and scams
- How to protect your identity from email, phone and online fraud
- Beware of fake check scams
- Be safe at the ATM
- Learn how to protect your identity
- Protect the deceased from identity theft
- Our commitment to your security
- Beware of social media scammers
- Avoid scams during the holidays
- Avoid student-focused scams
- Educate yourself about tax scams
- Estatements are safer than paper statements
- Create a strong password