At Oregon State Credit Union, we work hard to protect our members from fraud by developing tools designed to thwart scammers, and by providing helpful fraud protection information that can help members learn how to safeguard personal information.
The best way to keep your information safe is to be knowledgeable and aware.
Learn how to recognize common scams, take action if you think you are a victim of fraud, and learn what you can do to protect your finances from fraud.
- Avoid fraud and scams
- Avoid scams during the holidays
- Avoid student-focused scams
- Be safe at the ATM
- Beware of fake check scams
- Beware of social media scammers
- Create a strong password
- Educate yourself about tax scams
- Estatements are safer than paper statements
- Five ways to tell if you're being scammed
- Fraud involving credit and debt
- How to protect your identity from email, phone and online fraud
- How to tell if a charity is legit
- Learn how to protect your identity
- Mystery shopper scam
- Our commitment to your security
- Pinless debit purchases
- Protect the deceased from identity theft
- Scamming the elderly
- What to do if you’re a victim of ID theft