Videos from Oregon State Credit Union
Have questions about how to use online banking? Watch these videos to see how easy it is to use our online and mobile services. The first step is to create an online account. Enroll in online banking here.
Once you have created your account, you log in from your computer or download our mobile app to deposit checks using your smartphone, transfer funds, check account balances and more.
- Keep your account current and secure by updating contact information such as name, email, phone number and address. If you have more than one account, be sure to verify information for all of them.
- An easy way to pay bills online or set up reoccurring automatic payments from one of your accounts.
- Make a loan payment using a card from another financial institution.
- How to transfer money from a checking to a savings account.
- Send money to another member's account using online banking.
- Enroll in estatements and get access to monthly statements anytime.
- Use card settings, found in online banking, to control purchases made with debit and credit cards.
- Immediately turn off a lost or stolen debit or credit card to prevent unauthorized purchases.
- Use the settings in your online account to immediately report a card lost or stolen.
- Easily replace a lost or stolen debit or credit card without having to visit a branch.
- Set travel notifications for a debit or credit card to prevent blocked purchases when traveling.
- Learn how to use Pay It Now and send money from an Oregon State Credit Union account to an account at another financial institution.
- Learn how to use Pay It now and send money to another person using their phone number or email address.