Videos from Oregon State Credit Union
Have questions about how to use online banking? Watch these videos to see how easy it is to use our online and mobile services. The first step is to create an online account. Enroll in online banking here.
Once you have created your account, you can log in from your computer or download our mobile app to deposit checks using your smartphone, transfer funds, check account balances and more.
- Easily access discounts and benefits using the Oregon State Credit Union Rewards Checking mobile app.
- Learn about steps you can take to keep your Oregon State Credit Union account from being overdrawn; explore tools and solutions to avoid the unexpected.
- An easy way to pay bills online or set up reoccurring automatic payments from one of your accounts.
- How to transfer money from a checking to a savings account.
- Send money to another member's account using online banking.
- Enroll in estatements and get access to monthly statements anytime.
- Use card settings, found in online banking, to control purchases made with debit and credit cards.
- Immediately turn off a lost or stolen debit or credit card to prevent unauthorized purchases.
- Use the settings in your online account to immediately report a card lost or stolen.
- Easily replace a lost or stolen debit or credit card without having to visit a branch.
- Learn how to use Pay It Now and send money from an Oregon State Credit Union account to an account at another financial institution.
- Learn how to use Pay It now and send money to another person using their phone number or email address.
- Access and submit forms used for reporting fraudulent charges, a problem with an ATM transaction, issues with a refund and more.
- Learn how to send a secure message using the mobile app.
- Easily create a new checking or savings account and learn how to fund it.