Videos from Oregon State Credit Union
Have questions about how to use online banking? Watch these videos to see how easy it is to use our online and mobile services. The first step is to create an online account. Enroll in online banking here.
Once you have created your account, you can log in from your computer or download our mobile app to deposit checks using your smartphone, transfer funds, check account balances and more.
- Easily access discounts and benefits using the Oregon State Credit Union Rewards Checking mobile app.
Protect your accounts from being overdrawn
- Learn about steps you can take to keep your Oregon State Credit Union account from being overdrawn; explore tools and solutions to avoid the unexpected.
How to update account contact information online
- Keep your account current and secure by updating contact information such as email, phone number and address. If you have more than one account, be sure to verify information for all of them.
How to pay bills online with bill pay
- An easy way to pay bills online or set up reoccurring automatic payments from one of your accounts.
How to pay a loan with a debit card
- Make a loan payment using a card from another financial institution.
How to transfer money from one of your accounts to another
- How to transfer money from a checking to a savings account.
How to transfer money to another member
- Send money to another member's account using online banking.
How to sign up for estatements
- Enroll in estatements and get access to monthly statements anytime.
How to create alerts, block purchases and set spending limits
- Use card settings, found in online banking, to control purchases made with debit and credit cards.
How to lock a lost or stolen debit or credit card
- Immediately turn off a lost or stolen debit or credit card to prevent unauthorized purchases.
How to report a debit or credit card lost or stolen
- Use the settings in your online account to immediately report a card lost or stolen.
How to order a replacement debit or credit card
- Easily replace a lost or stolen debit or credit card without having to visit a branch.
How to set travel notifications
- Set travel notifications for a debit or credit card to prevent blocked purchases when traveling.
How to use Pay It Now to send money
- Learn how to use Pay It Now and send money from an Oregon State Credit Union account to an account at another financial institution.
How to use Pay It now to send money to another person
- Learn how to use Pay It now and send money to another person using their phone number or email address.
How to access and submit forms online
- Access and submit forms used for reporting fraudulent charges, a problem with an ATM transaction, issues with a refund and more.
- Learn how to send a secure message using the mobile app.
How to create a new checking or savings account
- Easily create a new checking or savings account and learn how to fund it.