Visa® card protection
Protect your card accounts with these resources.
Activate cards or report missing cards
Activate your card
- Call 888-802-5240 and follow the automated instructions
Report lost or stolen cards
- Monday - Friday, 8:30a.m. - 5:30p.m.: 800-732-0173
- After hours: 888-802-5240
- Prepaid cards: 866-906-4170
Fraud protection and security for your Visa cards
With Oregon State Credit Union
Defend yourself against credit or debit card fraud by signing up for our free, two-way text alerts. It’s the best and fastest way to respond to potential fraudulent purchases made to your debit or credit card. The alerts are texted to you anywhere you have a cell connection. If you see a fraud alert for a purchase you didn’t make, you simply reply to the text message that it is confirmed fraud. It’s free, and signing up is fast and easy.
To learn more about text alerts or to sign up to receive alerts, drop by any branch or call our Member Service Center at 800-732-0173 and tell them you want to opt-in to receive fraud alerts on your Visa debit and credit card(s).
- You may get a call from us if we notice out-of-the-ordinary charges on your Oregon State Credit Union Visa cards
- If you prefer to be notified of suspicious transactions via text message, click here to learn more.
With Visa Purchase Alerts
Use this opt-in service to help you identify purchases on your account by sending you email or text messages.
Going on vacation or traveling for business? Let us know your plans to help minimize interrupted service with your Oregon State Credit Union Visa card, and help our fraud monitoring service determine if your spending activity is legitimate or if the transactions are occurring outside your normal spending patterns.
- Call 800-732-0173
- Visit a branch
Go to main navigation