How to refinance your home
Mortgage refinancing can be a smart move for many homeowners. Is it right for you?
Ask yourself these home refinance questions:
- What are my goals for refinancing? Lower monthly payments? Pay off the mortgage sooner? Goals will help determine what terms and interest rate to look for.
- What’s the value of my home?
- What is my equity?
- Do I have other liens against my home?
- How long do I plan to stay in my home?
- What are the current interest rates?
- What fees are involved in refinancing?
Your Oregon State Credit Union real estate department can help
Go to main navigation
As you work through the questions and do your homework, keep notes and don’t hesitate to contact us for help. These mortgage calculators can help you assess the numbers. Many Oregon State Credit Union mortgage options are available to suit your situation. Call 800-732-0173 or apply for a loan online.