Manage your account safely and conveniently, 24/7
Manage your finances easily and securely from the office, your home or on-the-go, whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you. The next time you need to manage your accounts, we’ve got you covered with these powerful tools.
Visit our branches and ATMs
Meet local, helpful staff at 14 branches in our 24-county service area. Find our branches on our website.
On that same page, you can locate thousands of surcharge-free ATMs. This includes Oregon State Credit Union ATMs and those owned by our affiliate credit unions in the CO-OP® Network.
Not close to one of our branches? No problem. Credit unions across the country have joined together to create a network of thousands of locations where you can complete many Oregon State Credit Union transactions. Details can be found by calling 888-CU-SWIRL.
From your desktop computer
- Use our online banking tools to find easy-to-use money management and bill pay options, estatements, secure messaging and more.
From your mobile phone or tablet
- Access your accounts from your phone or tablet using our app. You can view accounts, pay bills, deposit checks and transfer funds.
From your mobile or landline phone
- Reach our Member Service Center and talk to a real person 24 hours a day just by calling 800-732-0173.
- Call our Phone Access Teller (PAT) toll free anytime at 800-541-1348 for automated account access.
Text banking at your fingertips
- Sign up for text banking and retrieve your account balances, transfer funds, receive customized alerts and more just by sending simple keywords.
Pay bills online
- Pay your bills quickly and easily using our online or mobile banking options. Just set up the payee and designate the amount to be paid and the date of the payment.