News at Oregon State Credit Union
We have a variety of resources available for the press and media. If you have any questions, please contact: Laurie Roe, Executive VP/Chief Communication and Experience Officer, at LRoe@oregonstatecu.com.
For financial transactions and non-media related questions, please contact our Member Service Center at 800-732-0173.
- Oregon State Credit Union demonstrates passion and member focus with recent upgrades
Oregon State Credit Union recently put their commitment to member focus and passion into action in a tangible way.
- Financial empowerment award for CU
Financial Empowerment Award for Oregon State Credit Union signals encouraging momentum for financial equity and inclusion.
- Joanne Kersey: In Memoriam
Her leadership, foresight, wisdom and passion helped ensure a strong and successful future for the credit union and its members.
- Whisenhunt and Carson promoted
Oregon State Credit Union has promoted Josh Whisenhunt to senior vice president Financial Services, and Kim Carson to director of Business Services.
- Oregon State Credit Union recognized for youth financial education
Oregon State Credit Union recognized for youth financial education
- Emergency Small Business Grants
An update on emergency Small Business Grants.
- $55,000 donated to wildfire relief
Oregon State Credit Union donates $55,000 to wildfire relief.
- Promotions at Oregon State Credit Union for Kindred and Walker
Oregon State Credit Union has promoted Renata Walker and Danelle Kindred to lead branches in Philomath and Albany respectively.
- Warner promoted to Assistant Vice President for Finance
Oregon State Credit Union has promoted Assistant Manager in Accounting Bobbie Warner to the position of Assistant Vice President for Finance.
- Computer donation to Corvallis Boys & Girls Club
Oregon State Credit Union has recycled and distributed 35 computer stations to better accommodate the Elementary Technology Lab at the Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis.