News at Oregon State Credit Union
We have a variety of resources available for the press and media. If you have any questions, please contact: Laurie Roe, Executive VP/Chief Communication and Experience Officer, at LRoe@oregonstatecu.com.
For financial transactions and non-media related questions, please contact our Member Service Center at 800-732-0173.
- Kim Sather named chief information officer
- Ranelle Crosby named director of Real Estate Services
- Oregon State Credit Union adds Chris Knackstedt to its Investment Services team available through CFS*
- Early direct deposit and fee reductions
Early direct deposit, fee reductions for Oregon State Credit Union members.
- Financial empowerment award for CU
Financial Empowerment Award for Oregon State Credit Union signals encouraging momentum for financial equity and inclusion.
- Joanne Kersey: In Memoriam
Her leadership, foresight, wisdom and passion helped ensure a strong and successful future for the credit union and its members.