News at Oregon State Credit Union
We have a variety of resources available for the press and media. If you have any questions, please contact: Jim Patterson at JPatterson@oregonstatecu.com.
For financial transactions and non-media related questions, please contact our Member Service Center at 800-732-0173.
- Whisenhunt and Carson promoted
- Oregon State Credit Union recognized for youth financial education
Oregon State Credit Union recognized for youth financial education
- Emergency Small Business Grants
- $55,000 donated to wildfire relief
Oregon State Credit Union donates $55,000 to wildfire relief.
- Phillip Symons to lead Oregon State Credit Union branch in McMinnville
Oregon State Credit Union has named long-time McMinnville resident Phillip Symons as their new branch manager in McMinnville.
- Ten computers donated to Corvallis Boys & Girls Club
Oregon State Credit Union has donated ten PCs to the Corvallis Boys & Girls Club.
- Patterson hired as executive VP officer
Oregon State Credit Union has hired James A. Patterson as executive vice-president, chief communications and experience officer.
- Shred Day - Benton Fairgrounds
Oregon State Credit Union has scheduled its 2019 Benton County free document shred day for the community on Saturday, April 20, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the parking lot of the Benton County Fairgrounds at 110 SW 53rd Street in Corvallis.
- Promotions at Oregon State Credit Union for Kindred, Martinez, Walker
Oregon State Credit Union has promoted Danelle Kindred, Laura Martinez and Renata Walker to lead branches in Philomath, Albany and Monmouth, respectively.
- Warner promoted to Assistant Vice President for Finance
Oregon State Credit Union has promoted Assistant Manager in Accounting Bobbie Warner to the position of Assistant Vice President for Finance.
- Community Financial Education Director hired
Oregon State Credit Union has named Ashley McDonough, a career teacher at the high school and university levels, as Community Education Director.
- Philanthropy 2018
Oregon State Credit Union’s 2018 philanthropic effort will exceed $217,000 in donations and sponsorships as well as more than 7,900 hours of volunteerism conducted by the current staff of 248.
- Shred Day at Linn County Fairgrounds
Oregon State Credit Union invites the community to a free document shred day on Saturday, April 21, 2018, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Linn County Fairgrounds.
- Philanthropy 2017
Oregon State Credit Union’s 2017 philanthropic effort will exceed $200,000 with the largest gift directed to Oregon-based Children’s Miracle Network hospitals Doernbecher in Portland and Sacred Heart in Eugene which will benefit from $35,000 generated through an internal campaign match.
- Computer donation to Corvallis Boys & Girls Club
Oregon State Credit Union has recycled and distributed 35 computer stations to better accommodate the Elementary Technology Lab at the Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis.