News at Oregon State Credit Union
We have a variety of resources available for the press and media. If you have any questions, please contact: Laurie Roe at LRoe@oregonstatecu.com.
For financial transactions and non-media related questions, please contact our Member Service Center at 800-732-0173.
- Joanne Kersey: In Memoriam
- Whisenhunt and Carson promoted
- Oregon State Credit Union recognized for youth financial education
Oregon State Credit Union recognized for youth financial education
- Emergency Small Business Grants
- $55,000 donated to wildfire relief
Oregon State Credit Union donates $55,000 to wildfire relief.
- Promotions at Oregon State Credit Union for Kindred and Walker
Oregon State Credit Union has promoted Renata Walker and Danelle Kindred to lead branches in Philomath and Albany respectively.
- Warner promoted to Assistant Vice President for Finance
Oregon State Credit Union has promoted Assistant Manager in Accounting Bobbie Warner to the position of Assistant Vice President for Finance.
- Philanthropy 2018
Oregon State Credit Union’s 2018 philanthropic effort will exceed $217,000 in donations and sponsorships as well as more than 7,900 hours of volunteerism conducted by the current staff of 248.
- Computer donation to Corvallis Boys & Girls Club
Oregon State Credit Union has recycled and distributed 35 computer stations to better accommodate the Elementary Technology Lab at the Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis.