Take control with Card Management and Card Control
Taking control of your credit and debit cards is important these days. Cards with EMV chips have reduced the amount of fraud at the check-out line, so card fraud has shifted online to card-not-present transactions, like online purchases. That’s where Card Control and Card Management come in.
Card Control and Card Management are powerful tools that give you greater control over how – and where – your card is used. With Card Control’s Transaction Type alerts, you can prevent your card from being used to make online purchases. If anyone tries to make an online purchase with your card, you will receive a notification of the attempted transaction. You should then toggle your card off and call us immediately to report the attempted fraud.
- Card Control also lets you set control preferences, toggle your card off and receive real-time alerts. Card Management lets you report your card as lost or stolen, or order a replacement card.
These two card services also allow you to:
- Block selected purchases that you specify
- Set real-time alerts for selected purchases that you specify
- Toggle your card off if you receive an alert for a purchase you do not recognize, and then call us to report it as an unauthorized transaction
- Toggle your card off if you lose it and report it as lost or stolen in Card Management, then call us if you see any unauthorized transactions
- Order a replacement card
Card Control allows you to set blocks and alerts in these categories:
Block or set alerts for transactions attempted at certain business categories, like personal care, restaurants, travel, department stores, entertainment, gas stations, groceries or household stores. You can choose to receive an alert for all transactions of this type, only blocked transactions or preferred transactions.
Block or set alerts for certain types of transactions, like online, in-store, mail or phone orders, ATMs or auto pay recurring transactions. You can choose to receive an alert for all transactions of this type, only blocked transactions or preferred transactions.
Block or set alerts for transactions in foreign countries. You will receive an alert if someone attempts a blocked transaction. You can choose to receive an alert for all foreign transactions, only blocked transactions or preferred transactions.
Block or set alerts for purchases greater than a spend limit that you set. You can choose to receive an alert for all transactions which exceed the spend limit, block those transactions or both.
Card Control and Card Management are available in online banking or on our free mobile app. You can find Card Control and Card Management in online banking under the Additional Services tab, and on your mobile app under the “More” button.
Go to main navigation