Get the Oregon State Credit Union member newsletter delivered to your mailbox or email inbox.
- Inside: We want you to stay safe and skip the trip to the branch by bringing the teller window to your home or mobile device with our convenient online banking services. By skipping the trip, you help keep yourself, your friends and loved ones and our communities safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Whether you need to deposit a check, transfer funds, view your balances, pay bills or manage your credit and debit cards, we have an online solution for you.
- Inside: 1) Protect your credit score during the COVID-19 era: The COVID-19 pandemic is likely to have long-term financial ramifications for some people. As rent and bills come due, if you are not able to pay your bills on time, you may well wonder what impact this might have on your credit score. A more useful question might be this: What, if anything, can you do about it? 2) Also learn about: Automate your payments and avoid late fees.
- Inside: Scholarships: Every year we award scholarships to college-bound high school seniors from our 24-county membership area. This year, 10 deserving students each received a $2,000 scholarship to attend a college or university in Oregon. Send money with Pay It Now, a free, easy and secure way to send money to friends and family or move money between your accounts at Oregon State Credit Union and other financial institutions.
- Inside: Bank online from your desktop, laptop or mobile device. Use: the app with mobile check deposit; online banking; your debit card from another financial institution to pay an Oregon State Credit Union loan; send money using Pay It Now; or try easy to use text banking.
- Inside: Teaching kids about money: Age-appropriate activities and lessons for teaching kids ages 0-5, 6-12, 13-16, 16-18. Don't miss the Annual Business Meeting, April 1.
- Inside: Annual Meeting "save the date" details. Meet your Board nominees. Voting and nomination procedures.