Get the Oregon State Credit Union member newsletter delivered to your mailbox or email inbox.
- Inside: Shred Day coming to Keizer, just drive-n-drop. Overdraft protection saves you money; doing nothing is expensive. Try account balance text alerts; sign up inside online banking. Manage your account safely and conveniently, 24/7: at branches and ATMs; from a computer, mobile phone or tablet; or talk to a real person 24 hours a day just by calling 800-732-0173.
- Inside: Congratulations to our 2019 TLT Scholarship winners. CU difference: What are Member Merits and how do they benefit you our member? Shred days: Lincoln City and Keizer, plus three great reasons to shred.
- Inside: Is it time to invest in CDs?: CDs allow you to earn a return on your money without having to endure the volatility of an unsettled market. Spring Car Sale: Join us for our 2019 Spring Car Sale, May 17-19, at the Benton County Fairgrounds. Shred Days: Mark June 15 and September 21 on your calendar for this year’s final two shred events. The credit union difference: A credit union is a cooperative – a not-for-profit financial cooperative.
- Inside: If your tax bill is more than you can pay, what are your options? Deposit checks with your phone. Annual meeting reminder. Find a rewarding career with Oregon State Credit Union.
- Inside: Annual Meeting "save the date" details. Meet your Board nominees. Voting and nomination procedures.