Get the Oregon State Credit Union member newsletter delivered to your mailbox or email inbox.
- Inside: Teaching kids about money: Age-appropriate activities and lessons for teaching kids ages 0-5, 6-12, 13-16, 16-18. Don't miss the Annual Business Meeting, April 1.
- Inside: Annual Meeting "save the date" details. Meet your Board nominees. Voting and nomination procedures.
- Inside: Set up and save: Put more money in your pocket with automated savings; Santa Dollars — a great stocking stuffer; Chip card use: for better protection, dip your chip card instead of swiping it.
- Inside: Shred Day coming to Keizer, just drive-n-drop. Overdraft protection saves you money; doing nothing is expensive. Try account balance text alerts; sign up inside online banking. Manage your account safely and conveniently, 24/7: at branches and ATMs; from a computer, mobile phone or tablet; or talk to a real person 24 hours a day just by calling 800-732-0173.
- Inside: Congratulations to our 2019 TLT Scholarship winners. CU difference: What are Member Merits and how do they benefit you our member? Shred days: Lincoln City and Keizer, plus three great reasons to shred.