Tomorrow’s Leaders Today (TLT) college scholarships for high school seniors
Each spring, Oregon State Credit Union awards ten $2,000 college scholarships to eligible high school seniors to help them pay for a college education.
Congratulations to our 2020 TLT scholarhip recipients!
All 2020 winners are Oregon State Credit Union members, and all will be attending an in-state college or university this fall.
Top row, left to right:
- Avarie Owens, Baker Web Academy, attending Oregon Coast Community College
- Abbey DuBois, Newport High School, attending Oregon Institute of Technology
- Callie Horning, Monroe High School, attending George Fox University
- Charli Adams, Newport High School, attending Oregon State University
- Derek Thompson, Philomath High School, attending Portland State University
Lower row, left to right:
- Gracelyn Krahn, Santiam Christian School, attending Linn-Benton Community College
- Isabel Lopez, McNary High School, attending University of Oregon
- Lydia Creager, West Albany High School, attending Linn-Benton Community College
- Naia Rasmussen, West Albany High School, attending Oregon State University and Linn-Benton Community College
- Simone Welsh, West Albany High School, attending Oregon State University
Applications for 2021 begin October 1, 2020. Check back then to see if you meet the following qualifications:
Be a graduating high school senior with a minimum grade point average of 2.50 at a high school within our 24-county field of membership.
Be an Oregon State Credit Union member.
Have a TLT checking account before February 28, 2021.
Plan to attend a two-year or four-year Oregon college or university in the Fall of 2021.
Submit an application by February 29, 2021.
If you are selected as a semi-finalist, you will be notified by April 30, 2021. At that time you will be asked to provide an official high school transcript, photo and references for your employment and volunteer activities.
Go to main navigation