Tomorrow’s Leaders Today (TLT) scholarships for college-bound high school seniors
Each spring, Oregon State Credit Union awards ten $2,000 college scholarships to high school seniors. Eligible students must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Oregon State Credit Union member in good standing.
- Open savings and checking accounts prior to February 28 of their senior year.
- Be a graduating high school senior at a high school within our field of membership that includes 24 western and central Oregon counties.
- Plan to attend a two-year or four-year Oregon college or university.
- Submit application and official high school transcripts by February 28 of their senior year.
- The application period for 2019 scholarships will begin October1, 2018.